Certified Pediatric Neuropsychologists In Arizona Return to State AAPdN Directory
Paul Beljan, Psy.D., ABPdN,
Beljan Psychological Services
9835 E Bell Rd, Suite 140
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
· Arizona Psychology License #3470
· Illinois Psychology License #071-005473
· Private practice - Beljan Psychological Services, LLC in Phoenix, Arizona.
· Owner operator – Learning Enrichment Center, LLC in Phoenix, Arizona
· Arizona State University – Adjunct Professor – Graduate School of Education
· Argosy University – Adjunct Professor – School of Professional Psychology
· Diplomate with the American Board of Pediatric Neuropsychology ( ABPdN).
· Doctorate degree in clinical psychology at the Wright State University, School of Professional Psychology in 1994.
· Pre-doctoral internship in Medical Psychology at the Oregon Health Sciences University, Child Development & Rehabilitation Center in Portland, Oregon.
· Completed two-year Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Psychology and Pediatric Neuropsychology through the Michigan State University, School of Human Medicine 1996.
· Completed two-year Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Pediatric Neuropsychology through the Fielding Institute, in Chicago, Illinois, 2001.
· Specialize in pediatric neuropsychology and pediatric psychology (3-25 years old)
· Regularly retained in both civil and criminal matters, assisting the court in determining the extent or existence of neurological and psychological impairment in forensic matters.
· Served on the Arizona Governor’s Select Committee on Child Abuse
· Current Member - Arizona Psychological Association
· Current Member – Arizona Brain injury Association
· Current Member – National Association of Neuropsychology
· Current Member – International Neuropsychological Society
· Current Member - Board of Directors (Treasurer)– American Board of Pediatric Neuropsychology
· Current Member - Board of Directors – Crime Victims Association
· Current Member – South West Institute for Child Studies
· Past Member – Board of Directors - Justice for Children
· Administered Core Curriculum and Clerkship lecture series for medical students and peds\med-peds residents for Michigan State School of Human Medicine and Pritzger Medical School, University of Chicago.
· Invited lecturer at local and national conferences.